Villa Taverna was built in 1720. The main building was drawn upon a venetian plan and has two wings "barchesse" connected to it.
Facing the building there is a beautiful ornate fountain in between a garden "all’italiana". At the end of the entranceway to the park there are four marvellous statues representing the "four seasons".
The Villa is surrounded by a vast park considered one of the most beautiful in the area and where the landscape creates astonishing shapes and colour effects. The design of the park was commissioned
to the Architect Antonio Caregaro Negrin and managed by the dutch Francesco Van Den Borre starting the middle of the XIX century.
The Villa and the park are private and cannot be visited.